wrow contributed to

Forum techniczne
ODPOWIEDZ
yyys123

wrow contributed to

Post autor: yyys123 » 9 listopada 2019, 02:35

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Predators forward Filip Forsberg shows little sign that hes slowing down as a rookie just yet.He became the first Predator ever to score in the All-Star Game as he scored not once but twice in Columbus playing with the leagues best, and he didnt stop scoring once he got back to work in Nashville. Forsberg added another goal in his first game back from the break, keeping him as the teams leader with 16 goals this season.Forsberg wasnt even sure if his latest goal went in, just taking a chance throwing the puck at the net Tuesday night in a 4-3 overtime win over Colorado.I kind of heard everyone celebrating, so it was good, Forsberg said.Its been that kind of season for the 20-year-old right wing from Ostervalla, Sweden. He had played 18 games with Nashville combined over the past two seasons under coach Barry Trotz after picking him up from Washington as part of a trade that sent Martin Erat to the Capitals. Forsberg managed only one goal with Nashville and spent most of his time in the AHL in Milwaukee.That prompted him to work hard to make sure he stayed in Nashville, where the Predators currently are second in the Western Conference off to a franchise-best start at 31-10-5.I was just really determined all summer to come back from last seasons up-and-down season and try to play good hockey again, Forsberg said. I always knew I had it in me and I was just trying to prepare as well as possible for this season, and its been working so far.A coaching change that brought in Peter Laviolette and his offensive approach have been a perfect fit for the 6-foot-1 right wing.Forsberg already has set franchise records with 26 assists and 41 points as a rookie. He also has the teams rookie mark for scoring at least a point in seven consecutive games. With 26 games left starting Thursday night at St. Louis, Forsberg needs three goals to top Alexander Radulovs record of 18 goals in a season set in 2006-07.The rookie credits the Predators with playing a more up-tempo game now under Laviolette, a change from when defence might have been the top priority under Trotz.I want to play offensive hockey and thats what our team wants to do, too, and that fits me pretty good, Forsberg said.Laviolette said the rookie was a deserving late addition to the All-Star Game because of injuries to Evgeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby of Pittsburgh. Laviolette coached Forsberg with Team Toews but didnt learn until after the game that the rookie had set yet another Nashville mark scoring the Predators first goals in an All-Star Game.He had a terrific start to this season, Laviolette said.Forsberg has been a favourite for the Calder award for the NHLs top rookie since early this season.He is tied for the leagues lead with his 16 goals, and he leads in assists, points and with his plus-25 rating. His 41 points ranks him 26th in the league, and hes tied for third with four-game winning goals. He just missed his fifth game-winner Tuesday night when Nashville gave up a late goal before winning in overtime.For all of Forsbergs creativity and touch with the puck on his stick, he also is helped by playing on Nashvilles top line with centre Mike Ribeiro, whos tied for sixth in the league with 32 assists.Playing with Mike Ribeiro basically all year really helped me to develop and have this early success, Forsberg said.___AP Hockey Writer John Wawrow contributed to this report from Columbus, Ohio. Nike VaporMax Plus Sunset Black+Total Orange+Yellow . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Cheap Vapormax Mens China .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap- ... rance.html . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Cheap Vapormax Flyknit 3 . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak. Cheap Vapormax 2019 . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St.Manu Tuilagi will return from his latest injury setback stronger for England, say former internationals Mike Tindall and Will Greenwood. The centre sustained the injury playing for Leicester Tigers in their 44-17 Aviva Premiership semi-final defeat to Saracens at Allianz Park on May 21 and has been ruled out of Englands summer tour of Australia as a result.Tuilagi was making his comeback from a knee problem and playing on an artificial surface for the first time, but departed after only 20 minutes when he damaged his right hamstring while attempting to tackle Chris Wyles. The 25-year-old was still included in the England squad for this summers three Tests against Australia when coach Eddie Jones announced his touring party on Sunday, but was withdrawn from the tour after undergoing a scan and a review by the England medical team on Monday. Tindall (left) has given Tuilagi his full backing However, former England internationals Greenwood and Tindall have backed Tuilagi to return to the international scene as strong as he was beffore his injury.ddddddddddddGreenwood told Sky Sports News HQ: A consolation for Manu is I dont know anyone who has ever got to the highest levels of world rugby, who has not been through a one-two year period during their career where theyve suffered and wondered what am I doing this for?Its just the body not being quite ready to play again when the mind says I need to get out and play. I am sure he will get a nice summer now and come back fitter and stronger. We all hope so anyway.Tindall, who won 75 caps for England, added: Because of how powerful he is and being the type of player he is, he is going to pick up those kinds of knocks.Its a blow for England. People want to see him back on the field. Thats why hes so exciting and hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. I am sure he will get a nice summer now and come back fitter and stronger. Will Greenwood Also See: Tuilagi out of England tour When is England v Wales on Sky? ' ' '

ODPOWIEDZ